A True Facelift
THE TIME FREEZE LASER LIFT
The Time Freeze Laser Lift is a no downtime Facelift Technique used by Dr Sin Yong where you experience the best of laser facelift.
WHICH AREAS CAN BE TREATED WITH THE TIME FREEZE LASER LIFT?
The Time Freeze Laser Lift is very versatile and can be used for many areas on the face and neck. The main areas that are lifted include:
• Upper and Lower Eyelids for Droopy Eyelids
• Nasolabial Fold and Smile Lines (mid-face)
• Jowls and Jawline (lower face)
• Marionette Lines
• Double Chin and Turkey Neck
Classically, most patient opt for The Time Freeze Laser Lift across the face, double chin and neck region as this region is all interconnected and can be treated simultaneously for the best results.
Body Regions That The Time Freeze Laser Can Also Treat:
• Love Handles
Understanding Time Freeze Laser Lift
The Key To Treating Droopy Facial Regions
The Time Freeze Laser Lift is an ideal solution for both men and women with mild to moderate skin laxity and sagging skin in the face and neck. Time Freeze Laser lifting is a great alternative for men and women who don’t wish to undergo traditional face lift surgery with its long downtime, high expense and complications, but still want to look refreshed and be lifted naturally. It’s also an excellent choice for those who just want to lift their skin and not get too much volume, as with fillers.
HOW DOES TIME FREEZE LASER LIFT WORK?
- The Time Freeze Laser Lift is a next generation of lifting targeted to surpass what conventional HIFU/ RF can achieve.
- This is in comparison to Thermage and Ultherapy.
- Having used the above treatments over the years, Time Freeze Laser Lift is developed to give superior results and is customisable to your needs.
- Essentially, this means that your results are instantaneous on the same day of treatment!
- The energy delivered is channeled to various areas of the skin from the most superficial part of the skin, all the way deep into deeper parts of the derms. This translates into a full thickness improvement to the entire skin, generating a facelift.
- Best part of all? Zero downtime, minimal discomfort!
Patients can see the immediate lifting of the loose skin right after the procedure. As compared to threadlifts, which can have swelling and bruising downtime. The Time Freeze Laser Lift has ZERO Downtime, which means that you can resume your normal daily routine right after the procedure.
WHAT SORT OF DOWNTIME AND SIDE EFFECTS SHOULD I EXPECT?
The procedure takes an average of one hour but can take anywhere between 45 minutes to 90 minutes. Patients will see immediate results after the procedure that can last up to 1 year. This is in comparison with Thermage, Ultherapy and HIFU which usually take up to 3 months before result start to be seen. The Time Freeze Laser is put preferred by Dr Sin Yong who is also versed in Thermage,Ultherapy and HIFU. We recommend patients to consult with on the procedure day to discuss the look they desire and the results they can expect.
WHAT ABOUT SAGGING BODY REGIONS?
It is common to experience sagging in areas over our body. However, it can be treated!
The Time Freeze Laser Lift brings about a non surgical, tightening and lift to body regions where sagging or wrinkled skin have been a concern.
These regions include :
Successive sessions can further improve the results to achieve the ideal!
WHO IS SUITABLE FOR TIME FREEZE LASER LIFT?
Almost everyone can do it! It is a gift from the heavens and one of the best things you can do for your skin. The power can be varied for all skin types.
It is the treatment for restoring 5 – 10 years of youth and to rejuvenate the aging and sun damaged skin!
We may also use combination treatment to achieve optimal results.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW LONG DOES THE PROTOCOL TAKE?
IS THE TREATMENT PAINFUL?
HOW MUCH DOWNTIME IS REQUIRED?
HOW MUCH DOES THE TIME FREEZE LASER LIFT COST?
OTHER TREATMENTS FOR FACELIFTS
- RVR Prolift
- 4K Body Lift
- Advance Dermal Filler Lifting and Contouring
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT To Consult With Dr Sin Yong Today
Discover the difference in facelift treatments.
Experience The Time Freeze Laser Lift Treatment Today
Using a customised protocol with the power adjusted to your skin and physical needs, a lifting and tightening effect can be achieved to target your double chin, those nasolabial folds and jowls to allow the jawline to be seen more clearly. A Ultra V Face Lift can still be achieved from The Time Freeze Lift Treatment.
Key Highlights of Time Freeze Laser Lift Treatment
– V-Shaped Facelift
– Jowl Reduction
– Jawline Accentuation
– Lessens Nasolabial Folds
– Forehead Wrinkle Reduction
– Neck Lines and Wrinkles – Reduction
– Double Chin Reduction / Removal
For Skin Improvement:
– Immediate Skin Brightening
– Lightens Pigmentations
– Decreases Inflammation
– Reduces Pore Size
– Decreases Unwanted Facial Hair
– Reduces Scar Appearances
– Stimulation of Elastin and Collagen Production
– Better Skin Quality
The Ideal Facelift:
– Minimal Downtime.
– Injection Free Treatment